SERA First Aid Courses
Singapore Emergency Responder Academy (SERA) conducts the First Aid and Life Support Courses. These courses are fully accreditation by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC).
Click on the link below to find out more about the course.
- Occupational First Aid Full/Refresher Course
- Standard First Aid Full/Refresher Course
- Child First Aid Full/Refresher Course
- Basic Cardiac Life Support + AED (BCLS+AED) Full/Refresher Course
- CPR+AED Full Course
The following courses are developed by our Academy.
- Basic First Aid with CPR+AED Course *
- CERT First Aid with CPR+AED Course *
- Basic First Aid Course
- First Aid for Parents and Caregivers
- First Aid for Kids!
*The CPR+AED Course is accredited by SRFAC.
If you are unsure which course to attend, click on this link to find out which course you should attend. You can also visit our FAQ section for more information.
First Aid Corporate Training
SERA can conduct First Aid Training at your premises as well. A minimum of 10 participants is required to start a private class at your premises. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Name of Company
- Name of Person-In-charge
- No. of participants
- First Aid Course you are interested to conduct
First Aid Talks
SERA conducts a wide range of First Aid Talks as well! Click on this link to find out more about the talks we provide. There is no minimum or maximum class size needed to conduct the talk at your premises. Email us at email@example.com to arrange for a Talk today!