Standard First Aid eLearning
Welcome to SERA’s online e-learning platform where you can pick and learn First Aid at your own timing! Upon completion of the course, you can also choose to convert your online Certification to a full Certification by attending a 4 hours practical session and assessment in our academy.
Are you ready to save lives?
Course Title: Standard First Aid eLearning
Course Outcome: Certificate of Attendance for Standard First Aid
Total Course Duration: 12 hours
- State the definition of First Aid
- Identity the guiding principle of First Aid
- Identity the contents of First Aid Kit
- State the importance of Universal Precautions
- Recognize a medical emergency from a non-medical emergency.
- Activate the appropriate emergency response system.
- List the signs and symptoms of the common types of medical emergencies.
- Identity the necessary and appropriate first aid treatment to a casualty based on their injuries.
- Identity the first aid treatment for Foreign Body Airway Obstruction.