Welcome to SERA’s online eLearning platform where you can pick and learn Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED at your own timing!
Upon completion of the course, you can also choose to convert your online Certification to a full Certification by completing 4 hours theory and practical assessments in our academy.
Are you ready to save lives?
Course Title: Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED eLearning
At the end of the BCLS+AED eLearning, participants will receive a Certificate of Completion.
At the end of BCLS+AED eLearning and 4 hours, onsite training and assessment or 2 hours advanced BCLS+AED training and upon successfully completing the theory and practical assessments, participants will receive an accredited Basic Cardiac Life Support with AED Provider Certificate that is valid for 2 years.
Course Duration: 4 hours
- Understand sudden cardiac arrest and heart attack
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of heart attack and the first aid management
- Perform Adult Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation
- Perform Infant Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of adult and infant conscious choking
- Perform Helimich Manoeuver and chest thrust on an adult size casualty who is choking
- Perform 5 back blows and 5 chest thrust on infant casualty