Basic Cardiac Life Support
Welcome to SERA’s online e-learning platform where you can pick and learn Basic Cardiac Life Support with CPR/AED at your own timing!
Upon completion of the course, you can also choose to convert your online Certification to a full Certification by completing 4 hours theory and practical assessments in our academy.
Are you ready to save lives?
Course Title: Basic Cardiac Life Support with CPR/AED eLearning
Course Outcome: Certificate of Attendance for Basic Cardiac Life Support with CPR/AED, BCLS+AED Certification upon completing the theory and practical assessments.
Total Course Duration: 3-4 hours
- Understand sudden cardiac arrest and heart attack
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of heart attack and the first aid management
- Perform Adult Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation
- Perform Infant Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of adult and infant conscious choking
- Perform Helimich Manoeuver and chest thrust on an adult size casualty who is choking
- Perform 5 back blows and 5 chest thrust on infant casualty