About CERT First Aid Course
In this 1 day CERT First Aid Course, you will learn how to administer Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation on a collapsed casualty and use AED safety. During the course, you will also learn to provide First Aid during an emergency and perform improvised carry as well.
CERT First Aid Course is designed for Company Emergency Responder Team (CERT) First Aiders.
✔️ CPR+AED Module is included in this Course.
📍 Training Location: 51 Cuppage Road, #03-03, behind Centrepoint, Somerset
🕐 Course Duration: 1-Day [8 hours]
🧮 Course Fee:
$139.10 (incl of GST) Now: $128.40 (incl of GST)
- Individuals who are appointed as Company Emergency Responder Team (CERT) First Aiders
At the end of CERT First Aid Course you will be able to:
- Perform Adult Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Use the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) safety and effectively
- Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction on an Adult Casualty
- Provide first aid for sprains, dislocation, cuts, fractures and burns
- Perform improvised carrying techniques as well
CERT First Aid Course is structured as follow:
- Introduction to First Aid
– First aid equipment and supplies
– Primary survey (DRSABC)
– Recovery position
- Breathing Difficulties
– Relief of Foreign Body Airway Obstruction – Care for Choking
- Circulatory system and wound management
– Heart Attack Vs Cardiac Arrest
– Bandaging techniques for wounds
- Musculoskeletal Injuries
– Bandaging techniques for fractures
– Management of soft tissue injuries, sprain and strains
- Other First Aid Injuries
– Management of Burns
Theory Assessment: 80% score requirement (Multiple Choice Questions, 2 attempts allowed) for the CPR+AED module
Practical Assessment: 100% score requirement (3 attempts allowed) for the CPR+AED module
- Trainees who fail in any practical assessment will have to retake theory and practical assessments
- Trainees who fail on the 3rd attempt of the practical assessment will retake the entire course
Upon successful completion of CERT First Aid Course, participants will receive a certificate in CPR+AED that is accredited by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC) and is valid for 2 years and a certificate in Basic First Aid + AED accreditated by Singapore Emergency Responder Academy (SERA)
- Able to speak, read and understand English effectively
- No medical heart and lung conditions or any physical disabilities and injuries that will prevent the participant from performing CPR
- Convenient Location – SERA is centrally located at the heart of town, Somerset, 5 minutes walk from the MRT!
- Classroom-based learning with hands-on practice to reinforce skills performance with feedback from an instructor
- Course is developed and conducted in accordance with the guidelines set by the Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (SRFAC)
- SERA uses Laerdal QCPR Manikins (delivered from the US) that has unique and advanced features to enhance your learning experiences.
8 hours (1 day from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm)
View Upcoming Dates and Register Now:
What our customers say about our courses
Y. Y. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I’ve attended the First Aid and AED courses at a few providers before and while those were good, what they have at SERA is a whole lot better.
I attended their First Aid and AED refresher course and having attended others before, thought it would be pretty much the standard two day course. At the end of the two days however, I came away from it not only better educated but having really really enjoyed myself! 😀👍
I had been to a few places for OFA course, but they were not well-equipped in managing people relationship. SERA has demonstrated as a leader in people-centric. They value my team, our goal for taking up the course and committed to see us through the course successfully. Kudos to you! SERA is indeed a 5 star rated institution. I will be back for more!!! 😀👍
Sally N. X. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
We will like to thank SERA for the 3 days of First Aid and AED courses that were attended by our coaches. SERA management have been super helpful with our last minute request and giving us valuable feedback and updates. We are looking forward for more people to be certified and of course for those who have taken the certificates, we look forward to join back the class 2 years later, before the expiring of our existing certificates. 😀👍
Hello! We are from Singapore Emergency Responder Academy! Stay tune for more updates and happenings of our First Aid and Life Support Training here!